Congratulations to David Heckel on his solo flight! It was a clear, breezy day with beautiful landings to be had! Thank you to CFI Lynzie Hudson for all her hard work preparing David for this amazing moment!
- First Solo – David Heckel
- We’ve made a taildragger pilot!
- Commercial Checkride Pass – Geoff Rapoport
- Meet our newest tailwheel instructors ~
- New Instrument Pilot – John D’Costa
- Private Pilot Checkride Pass – Adam Sciupac
- Congrats to our newest Instrument rated pilot – Chadrac Mayizo!
- Bryce Canyon and Zion National Park
- 7ECA aerobatics Aeronca Champ alternator ammeter Aviation Bailout BE-76 California flying carb ice carburetor Cessna Cessna 172 Cessna 172RG CFI CFII CFI_Erik chargemeter charging checkride Citabria Columbia Commercial Pilot Complex CPL Cross Country Cub Decathlon Density Altitude Duchess FAA written test first solo Flight Instructor flightprofessor formation flying glider ground school Gyroplane Helicopter Instrument Rating Knowledge test Light Sport LSA Monterey Mountain Flying Multi engine pilot Oshkosh Parachute party pilot Pilot license PPL Private Pilot recover Recreational pilot Retractable Salinas Salinas flying Salinas pilot San Jose San Jose flying Savage solo sport pilot SportStar student systems taildragger tailwheel tailwheel endorsement Taylorcraft Temporary Flight Restriction TFR Weather Zlin